Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

21 Million Versus 5

So I had been putting reading off a certain novel because I usually hate feeding into popular stuff  (ie Twilight and Harry Potter). Watching the first hour of the new movie that just came out (featuring Daniel Craig) made me bite the bullet. I went to my local used book store and bought this :



And as people have told me it is a hard book to put down. So the back cover states that 21 million copies have been sold. So 21 million have read it.  Which brings me to the next purchase (which I thought was a gem) :



So maybe five people have read this old school fantasy book form the 80's.  Ha! I think this book is cool though.  So since the books came in two, I will leave you with two random pics*:





and :



-Rob


* Pic 1 is Christmas with my fav gal.
   Pic 2 is what happens when I don't pay for dinner. Ba-zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment