Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

GUESS MY AGE! WIN A PRIZE!

So I promised a huge blog entry because it is my birthday. Well here goes:



Here was my first card. And when I opened the card it contained the following:



I hit the jackpot. I scratched one and won 6 bucks. And here is a card from a family member that means a lot to me:



I will treasure this card. Now onto the contest. Take a look at this next picture :


So here is the birthday boy and his fancy meal. Can you guess my age? If you can guess correctly my real age I will send you a random assortment of this :



Wait what is this?*  Lets try this again. You can win this:


I will provide the winner with a random assortment of mail art goodies from these boxes. So if anyone is interested just send me an email or leave a comment on the blog with your guess of my age. ( This contest is not open to immediate friends or family).




Wait! How did this get in here? Ha!  So I had a good day and I hope everyone else did. Have a good night everyone.

-Rob


* For the record I did not take a picture of crows on a dumpster. I'm intrigued that someone I know did.

1 comment: