Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Everything Comes In 2's!

So here is a weird coincidence.  On Thursday 2 postcards came in the mail :



This one was a vintage card of New York sent by a postcrosser who lives in New Jersey. I love this card. The next card was :





This was a photo that a postcrosser took when they were on vacation. So Thursdays mail theme was New York. Which brings me to Fridays mail :




This card is from the Pride and Prejudice Zombie Collection and sent from Finland. I guess Fridays theme could be called violence and mayhem when I looked at the second card received on this day:


I love samurai movies and I train in Kali (weapons self defense) so I love this card. The message on the back basically said be nice to my favorite gal or my head will be chopped off.   Errr. Thanks for the card?
I wonder what theme will be next week?


-Rob

Sidenote:  I can't believe I'm watching Ghost Rider on television right now. Normally I think Nicolas Cage is the king of all cheese (Season of the Witch, Drive Angry, National Treasure, etc etc) but I figured I should watch it because I seen a preview for the new movie Spirit of Vengeance and I kinda of want to see it. The movie is okay but Eva Mendes character seems a little flaky.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rob! I got your envelope today, :) thank you!

    maryhassound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete