Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

Sorry for yelling in the title but I feel I must. Please allow me to explain and you will understand completely. I was browsing the card section at a certain store *  in the town where I live. 





I always do this because you never know what hidden gems you may find that can be used for postcrossing. I stumbled upon this :


Cool right? I thought so until :




I was stunned!!!!! This is a straight injustice! Let the comments fly everyone. I wish to hear your views.

-Rab


* The store owners took some photoshop liberties with the photo because that store does not look like that in real life. Trust me on that one. In reality the building is located in a crumbling downtown that has barely any stores people would shop in. It is not a picturesque shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment