Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

Motivational Rant

I was going to to do a blog entry on motivation. I will save it for later.

I promise I will upload some race pictures on the weekend. I need at least one picture of me on here somewhere.

I will say this for motivation: It is hard to stay motivated. When I don't feel like exercising I always have to remind myself that after exercising I feel better physically and emotionally.

I'm debating on whether to buy the kinect for XBOX 360. I know using a video game wouldn't be a substitute for regular exercise but I'm thinking it might help vary up my routine. ( And if you know me I have to work on flexibility)

I only used the Wii Fit once and I worked up a sweat on that. I fiqure the kinect for the XBOX would work along the same lines. I just don't want to invest money and then not use it.

Thats all for now

Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment