Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No Luck!

We lost our curling match again. We have no luck. And it doesn't help that I was basically 6 for 12 on my shots. At one point I released two shots with no handle. Classic!

Maybe in the New Year we will do better. Hopefully we can squeeze in one win before then.

Unrelated to fitness yesterday I downloaded the add on Sacrifice for Left for Dead 2. It imports the original Left 4 Dead characters into the game. The No Mercy campaign is way more difficult. Now all I have to do is download the Passing and I should be good to go.

Back to exercise:  this weather is driving me nuts! I have martial arts tonight so hopefully that brings my motivation level back to normal. And I'm also reading a book on the psychology of leisure and motivation. Hopefully it rubs off.

That's all for now

Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment