Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

And you thought I loved mail!

I love browsing postcrossing acounts and so do other people (see second quote below). So here is a postcrossers profile that I just had to copy and paste here. Here it is :

Hello Mail Lovers! I believe in the power of recieving mail. I have a postmark tattooed with my birthday information on my arm, thats how much I love mail. I love being unique, creative, crazy.. all sorts of things. The stranger and kitschier something is, the more I love it. Include a phrase in your own language! I love to learn.

And I thought I love mail and postcrossing. No offense to the above postcrosser from the U.S.A but there will be no mail tattoos inked on me or any tattoos inked on me in general. I will save that for a later rant.

Now here is a message that someone send me on postcrossing :
"Hi Rob!
 Let me tell you, your profile gave me a good laugh.

Now this is the second person to tell me that. Classic all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment