Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Good Mail Day!

So today was a good day for the mail box and in as a general day in my life. The weather was nice, sunny and warm which is a huge change from all the snow and cold. So I decided to take a stroll to the post office to grab the mail and enjoy the weather. Well: the mail box was full of mail!!!

Once I sorted out the regular mail from the postcards I counted 4 postcards and one direct swap envelope. I opened the envelope and surprised to find 4 Missouri Postcards from a direct swapper. So 7 postcards today! Kaboom!

So lately I have been letting the postcross and direct swap mail pile up to sort and respond on the weekend but today I toughed it out and responded to some of the mail.

I need to get a scanner because some of the postcards are awesome and taking a picture doesn't do it justice and it would be nice to post them on this blog.

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment