Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Well I'm 30 minutes away from boarding the plane to NYC! I don't travel much so it is a big deal to me! There was tons of delays clearing customs. I will fill you in with those later. I have no luck! At least it is extra journal and blog stories.

I want to enjoy my time so I will only be updating this in small bursts. I will try to put at least one pic a day up! I'm super excited. Added bonus: the mail is up and running. When I get back on Sunday I should have a ton of mail waiting for me.

-Rob

1 comment:

  1. ! Have an amazing time. Go into the M&J Trimming store in Manhatten for me. Just don't spend $80 on buttons. !!!! Hahahah. No, but seriously. I did that. :X

    Looking forward to pictures and hoping you don't have any trouble coming through customs upon your return!

    ReplyDelete