Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday!

I have a ton of stories to talk about and tons of good news. But maybe I have the winter blahs because I spent the day just lounging. I'm always on the grind so maybe a day of rest isn't such a bad thing. Here is some random items :


I sent this bad boy out to my fav gal. I was bored on lunch at work one day.  I figure if I fool around enough with drawings that somehow I will improve. Wishful thinking!



Errrr... This is an interesting take on  traditional Christmas cards. I received this from Ashley in China. We have been direct swapping for about a year now.


I took the McDonalds McCafe ads that have come in the mail and I transformed it into this card. I mailed it out to a  fellow postcrosser. One day maybe, I can own my own cafe. One can dream!



Hey wait ! How did this get in here?



-Rob

1 comment:

  1. Winter blahs today is right!! Ugh.
    Thank you for the postcard and envelope I received from you on Tuesday! I will write back to you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete