Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snowed In!

The weather here is crazy! I guess it is a good day to stay in and do the following :

  1. watch Archer
  2. watch Restaurant Impossible
  3. work on mail art
  4. text my favorite gal 

Here is proof of the weather :





I had to shovel off the deck so the birds could be fed. I fed the birds and an hour later the bird seed was covered because it has been snowing non-stop. Classic.

In postcrossing news I received this card :


It was from the Netherlands. Thanks Elly. The best part was the stamp :


This is the special postcrossing stamp that can be purchased in the Netherlands. I think it is neat.
And here is another card I received that I wanted to show  :


It is a copy of art from the Museum of Oriental Art in Moscow. Thank you Sochi. I plan to frame it. Too bad it got a little bent from travelling.

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment