Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

BACK!

Sorry for the year long absence. Last year I moved 2000 km from my original hometown to start a new life in Western Canada. I went from a small Northern town of trees and rocks to a small Southern Prairie town of fields and crops. Go fiqure.

It has been a whirlwind year with lots of ups and downs. I just started an excellent  new job a few weeks back and I'm loving it. I also got married in July. The last few months have been crazy busy.

I'm still into the mail and all that jazz. My email is departmentofrab@hotmail.com. Drop me an email if you want my address. I'm always looking for new pen-pals.

My life is going in a positive new direction so I leave you with this picture to illustrate it:



I'm also on Twitter. My handle is departmentofrab. Look me up!

-Rob





No comments:

Post a Comment