Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Life imitating art

Here is a random story (I wish I had a camera with me at the time). I had a seen a person wearing a leather jacket that had a a full image of Bowser from Super Mario on it! (Remember those old eight ball style jackets from the past)
I did a double take when I seen it because the person actually looked like a Mario character! Classic!
I cannot take credit for the joke that followed when I told a friend.
The friend said that that guy better had better watch out or someone will do a Mario and Luigi combo on his head. Pure Genius!




In other news:

On Saturday I received 3 postcards in the mail. (fom postcrossing). The total is now: 8 sent and 7 received.
I am cutting this entry short again because I am using the broken computer and it is driving me nuts. You do not know how painful this entry is type!

No comments:

Post a Comment