Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Down with Seth Rogen!

I used to like Seth Rogen but I do not anymore. This is why I'm happy to report that the reviews of Green Hornet are not postive. I could have told the reviewers that myself without wasting time seeing it. I think it looks silly just from the previews.

So why do I not like Seth Rogen? Basically because I find that his early movies were gems (Super Bad, Knocked Up) but lately his movies cater to the lowest common demominator. Examples of this include: Pineapple Express, Observe and Report and now the Green Hornet.

Do not even get me started on Pineapple Express. It is one of the worst movies I have seen. Skip this one trust me.

I do not know why I am even rambling about this. Next topic:

Postcrossing News

So far the stats are: 9 sent and 8 received. I received a postcard from Los Angeles the other day which I thought was cool. (The only states I have visited are Michigan and Minnesota. And I love Minnesota! Minnesota reminds me of Ontario. There is a few difference though; in Minnesota you can drink alcohol in open areas outside stadiums and in places like hotel pools which you cannot in Ontario.)

So the running joke was that my friend said I made up the LA post card to make myself cool. Somehow I don't think I'm worried about being "cool" with a hobby about postcards.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment