Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Choice City!

I wish I could just write all the random stories that happen to me in real life. It would be super interesting and probably get more viewers than my choice of video game I play on a Friday night. Thankfully I journal the old fashion way (pen and paper) so most of the juicy stories have been archived.

But alas with the world wide web I  have to keep some things private and besides I can't give away all my material if they make a movie/show/web episode of my life. (Think Kramer with The J. Peterman reality show). Ha!

So why is my entry called choice city? Well it turns out that in Febuary I have some choices on where to travel for a weekend. The choices are:

  1. Sudbury Half Marathon (Hypothermic Half Marathon
  2. Toronto (an excuse I will call the "Great Postcard Hunt")
  3. Barrie/Orillia
I'm torn because I miss the T0 and I would love a chance to scrounge for some postcards. I'm tired of sending postcards that have a picture of an Ontario forest. But also wish to get back in the half marathon game and earn another medal. Plus I could look for postcards in Sudbury.

Next topic:

I watched the first Mad Max movie. It has been long time since I seen any of the trilogy. The first one was too boring even for me. So I watched the second one last night. The second one is the movie I remember watching. And I don't recall watching the third one (Beyond the Thunderdome).

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment