Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jam to the Jay Mail Art!

Here is some highlights of some mail art I am sending out to various places (some are for postcrossing and some are for www.myrealwall.com)


This is a postcard made from a cookie box as the foundation underneath

This is the front. I used a border made from cardstock.
This is made up of clippings from the local newspaper

I sealed it an ziploc bag to protect it


Ready to address and mail

.
This one is for a postcrosser who likes Marvel Comics. I improvised and used the back of a Marvel Character 2010 Calender

Ready to address and mail.

I kid you not: this is for a postcrosser whose profile is for a bird who hates squirrels. So I improvised using  a calender page.

Again I sealed it in a ziploc bag.

 The final products are ready to roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment