Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Keep on Winning!!!! (The Sheen Way)

Normally I don't like feeding the Hollywood machine so to speak by talking about trivial stuff in entertainment but since Charlie Sheen is all over the place you can't help but notice what's going on . (unless you have been living under a rock)

I won't even get into all how I feel about it (part of me thinks all this fiasco is all to drum roll advertising and increase ratings) but I will just sum it up quickly my thoughts on Sheen. Here they are :

  1. I don't watch Two and a Half Men
  2. I like the movie Major League
  3. Howard Stern had the best interview with Charlie Sheen. (I was laughing all the way on my drive to work listening to the interview)
  4. In general I don't really care about Charlie

There all done................ ( I'm bloggin about him for selfish reasons:  maybe there is a percent chance traffic will increase here)

PS. I cannot for the life understand how Two and a Half Men has survived for 8 plus years. To me it doesn't hold a candle to great shows such as Seinfeld or Curb your Enthusiasm. Let the comments begin..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment