Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Your Comments Answered!

1) To answer the person who asked if I have Biever fever: No sir, I do not! But I am miffed that Justin made 53 million last year.
2) To answer Mary and her question about decluttering: I have two words to describe it. Relief and satisfaction come to mind. I still have tons of clutter to go.


Post Office Story

So I am in the post office waiting in line behind the red sign which states line starts here. I was waiting in line and looking at the display of stamps on the table.

Customer : (Older gentleman)  Walks by me to the post office counter
Me: (Meek voice) Excuse me sir. The line starts behind this red sign over here.
Customer:  I know, I know but you were just fooling around over there.
Me: Huh?

The customer ended up letting me go ahead of him.

- Rob



Everybody Runs -Minority Report

1 comment: