Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Rotating Strike!

So there is still mail in Canada. Canada Post is on strike but basically they are following a rotating schedule of cities where they will disrupt the mail in. The cities so far: Winnipeg, Hamiltion and Montreal. Where next? Who knows? Does this impact my blog and the mail I send and receive? Not really. In the worst case scenerio it might hold up my mail for a day or two max. I'm not worried and from reading message comments on newsites most Canadians don't care either. I'm torn because I believe everyone should earn decent living. Okay I will stop here. I don't want to turn this post into some kind of political rant.

In other news here is some mail art and things I have been working on or have received in the mail. Enjoy!






-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment