Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Double down on the "Double Down".

NYC stories will be forthcoming but first I must blog about something I would not recommend to anyone that values their health. I have ever eaten a KFC Double Down sandwich before. Google the details of the sandwich if you must. Basically it is not good for you and contains the  daily calories and salt allowance for an average male in just one sandwich.
My intentions were to just eat one but one a dare from friends I "doubled down" and eat two. Ouch. And now I don't feel so good. And my friends call that the "meat sweats" Classic! Here are the pics and this post can be verified from 3 different sources.

Sandwich #1

Eating sandwich #1

Had to say no to gravy!

Sandwich #2

Sandwich #2

P.S. I will never be doing this again!
-Rab

1 comment: