Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Harp Away!

Everyone is harping on me to update my blog more often (or have better stories). Now that is a "Classic" right there. I haven't uploaded my New York photos to my computer yet so I have no pics to post. I promise next week I will sit down and write a juicy blog posting with lots of photos. I have tons to show you such as:

  • a simulated mail drop of me using a NYC post box
  • the Soup Kitchen from Seinfeld
  • Jerrys Apartment (the show one and his real one)
  • Yankee Stadium and Citifield
I took about 10 gigs of photos and videos. Someone joked that I should have a camera tan around my face since in theory I was holding a camera to face and taking pictures every ten seconds. Ha!

This weekend I am off to Barrie, Ontario to run in a race. The website is here: http://www.warriordash.com/. Wish me luck! I hope I don't gas out after rope climbing.


-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment