Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mitch All Together

I can never think of a good blog title so named it after Mitch Hedbergs third stand-up cd. If you are not familar with him look him up on youtube. And with that introduction lets move onto mail art:

Postcrossing accounts:



This beautiful card came into today and added some warmth to my day. The winter can be cold and depressing where I live.





I manage a postcrossing account for a relative so this is what the next person on his list will receive on  my behalf. The receiver is from the USA and he loves science fiction. This was the best I could do for him.

__________________________________________________________________________________


I had more to show you but I'm extremely tired so this is a good time to cash out.


-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment