Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Christmas Time!

I love the Big Bang Theory! I just wanted to get that out of the way. Now I can focus on mail art and postcrossing. Here goes:


I am sending this card to a person in Australia. My friend is moving back to London so it is also a part tribute to him.



This is from Germany and is a school project that was turned into a postcard. I'm going to frame this and bring it out every Christmas. Thank you Sandra!



Everyone in postcrossing much know by now how much I love coffee. This card came from Russia.



I hope the rest of the world watches C.S.I. because I have been sending this Christmas card around the world. Ha!

Sidenote: I have no dvd player so I'm stuck watching TV. I'm stuck between American Dad or Beyond Scared Straight. They both suck. 



I received this for my joint postcrossing account with my favorite gal. Finally someone addressed a card to me instead of her. It took 63 days for it to reach me from Poland. Thanks Marta!



I received this from my favorite pen pal in England. She is the best. This was the first Christmas card I have received from her. We are almost at a year of writing each other. I hope we continue on for many more years.





This I received from the lovely Claire in the good ole United States of America.  How did she know I love baseball? I sent her a CSI Christmas card in return.



And here is a plug of Cora's.  I sent it to my favorite gal because we always enjoy eating there. If you haven't eaten at one you don't know what your missing.

Whoah it is 12:30 am and though I'm not tired I should at least try to wind down. This could be my longest blog post ever. I hope you enjoyed it. Good night.

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment