Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Stop! Christmas Time! (Alternative Title: I'm Back Baby!)

I have turned a new leaf in life because up till yesterday I was not feeling the Christmas spirit. But now I'm all over the it and I'm in such a good mood.  Here is a pic of me playing Santa that made me laugh. Wait - I meant I was filling in for Santa as he is such a busy guy. Ha!

                                   Stop! Santa is in the house!



And here is me shopping in Quebec and helping Santa again:




Here is a postcard I received from Finland. Thank you Sari! I plan on framing this.



And this doesn't really fit the Christmas theme but I mailed this out to Finland today. This card was created by artists who do not have use of their arms. It was created by foot and mouth only.  The artists are based out of Toronto. I had meant to visit the agency last time I was in Toronto but I ran out of time. The postcrosser collects banknotes and stamps so I provided with some of my American surplus of money and stamps.



Well I'm out of time. I'm off to curling. Only 4 more days till I see my fav gal!

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment