Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sleigh Ride!

So my Christmas vacation has officially begun. And I feel like the clock has started to the madness that I love and call Christmas time. I have tons of things to do (ie cleaning, wrapping gifts etc, visiting family and friends)  over the next week that I barely will have any time for the mail. So I have four hours right now of free time before the rush so I'm trying to finish up all my mail items.

So here goes :


This card is not really  Christmas themed but I sent it out to a person in Estonia. Their profile said they love any type of card. So I hope they like this.






This card came for my brothers account (which I ghost manage). I like it and I know my brother will love it.


I am jealous because the following also just came in for my brother :

This card shows how the first Finnish Christmas trees looked like. The sender also explained that they decorated the tree with "flag thread" which were flags that represented the closest Scandinavian countries. Finnish people also decorated the tree with candies, candles and glass balls (rich families). As I am part Finnish  (Laamanen) I appreciated this card and my brother will also. Thank you Minna!

Okay I'm out of time and have to head to martial arts. Merry Christmas everyone!

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment