Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still At It

So I took Friday off from exercising to let my body rest. I didn't miss any martial arts this week. I'm feeling pretty good about things and realize that it will take time to lose weight.

I didn't want to slack off on the weekend so I did a hour of cardio at the gym today. And tomorrrow I will do cardio also.

I added some walking (to the Santa Claus parade) and some furniture moving. That must count for something.

I'm still on the fence about the kinect for x-box. I have been hearing good things. I will wait to after Christmas when the rush for it dies down for it and I have money saved for it.

I'm trying to fiqure out the next race to run to keep me motivated.  I live at least 4 hours away from any major race and race season is almost done for the year. The next race I will probably run is in Feb.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment