Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

A BUNCH OF FIRSTS!!!!! (Optional Title: Down with Jafar and long live the Genie!)

So here is a bunch of firsts (in no particular order) :

  1.  My first post on a blog on valentines day. (So happy Valentine's Day everyone. I send much love to the world)
  2. I sent a postcard out on Valentine's Day for postcrossing. (Caption: Will you be my first postcrossing Valentine?). That is a real gem.
  3. Send out my first travelling journal today. (Hopefully it reaches its destination in California)
  4. Won my first Magic card game (2 of 3 match) on Saturday. (nerd alert I know)
  5. This is related to post 2 - I jazzed up my postcard with a different sets of stamps and even the post officer worker got excited and added postmaster stamps. She went a bit crazy with the stamping though but hey what can you do. (If you asked me a few years ago if I would get excited over a postcard I would have laughed in your face)
  6. Watched two Disney movies for the first time on Sunday. (Alladin and Alice in Wonderland). How is it possible that I have never seen either of those movies before???? The Genie is the best. The best I tell you.
-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment