Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quick Update.... (postcarded out)

Well this weekend is turning out to be nice relaxing trip for me. I am (sorry this is a french keyboard -forgive me) having a more fun time than I thought. It was dicey that I was even going to make my trip because where I live it was starting to storm. I checked online and by fluke while most roads were in poor condition, the highway I needed was listed moderate. It turned out the roads were bare an hour into my trip
.
And the weather is perfect minus the cold. It was cold today running around. I basically hit up as many places as I could for postcards and then picked up my race kit. And then I ate at a greek restaurant. I do not have a lot of time to update this and I want to post pics. (I am postcarded out. I may have to revamp my postcard ways. Printing pictures to make as postcards is a way more cost effective solution)

So basically think of me tomorrow morning at 8am. Wish me luck for my half-marathon. GO! GO! GO! GO!. I am just happy that I can relax after the race and that I do not have to drive straight home after the race. And Happy Family Day on Monday!

P.S I bought some vintage Bill Cosby records. Hey Hey Hey its Fat Albert!!! LOL.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment