Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Heal Thy Arm!

Well my arm is almost healed which is awesome. This means I can start back to martial arts next week. I have missed almost two weeks and I feel like the laziest person on the planet right now. But don't worry I will return to action full throttle next week.
My arm is itchy like crazy though and I lost a bit of hair on my arm from using so many band-aids. Classic.
I have tons of things to talk about and I could ramble all day with stories. I'm don't have a lot of time but I will leave you with some "Classic" random pictures. Here goes:

My favorite store in Sudbury!

My second!

My third! Ha. Well not really a store per se.




My coffee plant tree has seen better days! Will it ever grow a coffee bean?


-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment