Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What is with all the arm injuries????

Sorry I haven't been in action lately! I contacted a somekind of skin disease and I have been out of action for the week. I missed two days of work and two days of martial arts and I have basically been spending my free time napping and resting my arm.

Somehow I picked up a infection last week on my arm and it was spreading. I went to the hospital and they had me see a dermatologist the next day and he prescribed antibiotics and a cream to put on it. I was nervous the first few days as it didn't seem to be getting better but luckily it is almost gone now.
And as a weird coincidence my buddy broke his arm. So we are both out of action. Isn't that funny? Anyways, here is a photo:

You don't want to see underneath this!

I'm in hurry but I leave you with these photos:


 
The worlds smallest phone booth. Ha!


Maybe this is how I got my arm infection! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment