Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Smurfs vs Planet of the Apes!

I finished watching the Smurf movie and I went in thinking it was going to be the usual Hollywood machine made mess but imagine my surprise when I actually enjoyed it. But if you read the www.imdb.com website and read the movie reviews it makes me look like I have lost my mind. Apparently all the people on there think it is stupid and has ruined the beloved Smurf experience they knew and loved. I leave it up to you to decide!

Now I am off to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Look for a review to follow. I love Sci-fi so I am biased going in. (Ie you should see some of the Sci-fi movies I have endorsed in the past that people have never heard of or would ever watch but I consider gems. Westworld anyone?)

I will leave you with my best Jerry Seinfeld impression:




Why does a tree grow up? Why can't it grow sideways? Hey oh!



-Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment