Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Postcrossing!!!!!

 Well this is unusual as I'm updating my blog at 11:55pm. And why? Because.... (drum roll and suspense please) I received my first postcard from www.postcrossing.com.
I registered it on the website so now its official: 3 sent and 1 recieved. The postcard is from Holland and contains a picture of a cricket.
I'm happy. Now all I have do is fiqure out how to store these postcards. I'm already debating how to decorate the outside of the binder that I selected to store them.
An extra bonus: I actually went for a run. It was cold but so worth it. This run made me realize why I fell in love with running in the first place. And it gave me new motivation.

So happy postcrossing everyone!! And for the runnners: enjoy your runs! Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment