Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We Won!

We finally won a curling game! (Applause here) It was a close call right till the seventh end. Each end one team would score a 2-3 points and keep it tied till the sixth end. In the seventh end we pulled ahead by 3 and the other team called it a day. It was a classic victory.

I had no time to watch any shows last night. Last night because we curled late I didn't get home till 11:30 pm. I had martial arts at 6:30 and then I had curling at 8:30. It makes for a long day. I played a bit of RISK arcade on XBOX 360. I wasn't really feeling it though

                                                        In Postcrossing News


I have 3 postcards that have been sent and registered at their destinations. I have yet to recieve any postcards yet. So 3 are registered and 5 are deemed travelling at this moment. One must be lost because from where I live to Michigan U.S.A does not take 15+ days.
I guess I can officially call this a hobby because I have lots of ideas to make my own postcards. I even cleared a little area at home to be my workstation.

Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment