Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Rambling Rab

Okay so I'm at a computer with a good keyboard. So now I can let the postings rip. So here goes.....


I had a lazy weekend and did not do much of anything. I played the No Mercy (downloadable content) level on Left 4 Dead 2. There are a few differences for this stage compared to the original Left 4 Dead. The main difference is the difficult. It is a few times harder than the original. It took me a few times to beat it. There is way more undead thrown at you. And the layout of the last level (helicopter pickup) is a bit different. There is no wall to hide out at the top of the call room.

The computer provides two grenade launchers for use on the last level. I thought that it would make it easier to beat the stage but apparently not. It makes it a little easier. A basic strategy would be to grab the launcher and sit on top of a roof and fire away at groups of zombies. And if any get a chance to climb the building just switch to melee and slash or push them off.

Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment