Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Huh?

Quick random story it went like this:

Background

I was in a National Grocers with some other people shopping. We were laughing and talking to each other as we were browsing the store. The clerk comes over. (sidenote: he looks a little creepy)

Clerk: Hey no laughing.

Us: Huh?

Clerk: No laughing. I don't have my first aid training. No laughing to death. I won't be able to save you.

Us: Oh! ( realizing its a joke) I'm sure one of us is trained and can save the other person.

Clerk: I can't afford first aid. Its too expensive.

Us: Okay.

Clerk: I won't be able to afford first aid training now. This store is closing.

Us: Oh. Sorry.


(Ackward silence)

Clerk: I don't know what I'm going to do.

(Silence)

Customer: Where is the salt and pepper?

Clerk: Salt and Pecker (sic) is this way. Let me show you.



We continued on our shopping. Unfortunately we got stuck at his checkout. We pushed the cart of groceries over to him to scan the items. The Clerk made a "beep beep" motion as if it was a truck backing up. Random and weird.


-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment