Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kramer and J Peterman

Hmmmmmm........... I was at a buddies last night and we were catching up on old times. He was telling stories and I was laughing a mile a minute. He has so many stories that I was scrambling to write down notes to remind myself later.I thought using his stories on my blog would help to jazz it up. (It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine "purchased" Kramers life stories and changed them into Peterman stories for Petermans biography book.)


So maybe I could do that on this blog. I could tell some tall tales to make this blog more exciting. But alas right this moment I don't have time to give a story as I'm killing time at the coffee house and I only have few minutes left. If my evening plans fall through tonight maybe I will revisit this idea.

Did I mention I love Flight of the Concordes? I'm huge fan.



-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment