Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not Another Postcrossing Update!?!?

I want to just keep spreading the joy and excitement of postcrossing. My stats are improving (16 sent 13 received). I'm chomping at the bit because when you reach 20 sent postcards you are able to have 6 travelling at a time instead of 5. Every 20 sent increases your ability to send.

But alas if i talk about postcrossing all day it will look like I have no life. But half no fear - I have cultivated a life that keeps me busy. Because of martial arts and curling most weeks I'm always on the go after work. Often I don't get home till after 10 or 11. It makes for a busy and long week.

And it must be the mid-week blahs for me today because I'm not feeling the martial arts tonight. But I will force myself to go because I know that I will feel better after. (A natuarl high from exercise)

I have always mad ideas and side projects but I never get around to half of what I want to accomplish. I always say to myself: oh I want to read this book, learn this skill, watch this movie or get into this craft/hobby but nothing seems to pan out.

But when I do get something stuck in my head I often go for broke (ie postcrossing). I guess I'm weird like that. And look at me now I'm just rambling away again. 

Hmmmmmm.......................... What else can I talk about?
I will get back to you on that.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment